Dienstag, Oktober 30, 2007

new flatmate

Two weeks ago we had a hard decision to make. Annina has been one of the girls looking at the room we had for rent. I went out with her to have some coffee in one of the bars close by because David had to learn for an exam. We sat there for more than 2 hours and had long and interesting talks. More or less we already decided. At the weekend after, we had some more people coming and wanted to give them at least a chance before making it public. Nick, an American was one of them. Again I went out with him and a friend of mine who was with me that night and we played pool and had drinks and a lot of fun. Then it was a quit pro quo and nothing could be decided.
David and me had long discussions because we liked both of them. So at the end we threw a coin and when I wanted to call our favorits, Nick send me a message he just found a flat where he could move in few days later around the corner.
Tomorrow now Annina moves hin here. We already went out with her last saturday and I guess/ hope we will get along quite good with each other.
Perhaps she even joins us for the Tocotronic concert coming friday in Magdeburg.