Freitag, Oktober 26, 2007

birthday party with the embassy

Moran invited me to come to her birthday party and I thought about asking Eden and Christoph so she could meet some other Israelis living in Berlin.
Even Natanael and a visitor of his wanted to join me. He already discussed an expose of his final paper the magister of judaistic. Jewish Israelis living in Berlin and it could be his possibility to make up some new connections. I met Nati and Hannah from Finland at the station and we were the first ones coming that night. But I had had to work the two days after and was not sure about going to another party before heading home and catching up some sleep. At the end almost half of the embassy came and I made some fun that perhaps the new embssador will come later as well but he didn't show up. Assaf spent a lot o time with Hannah at the end and it seemed as when he wanted to date her the days before she is leaving for home. She was more then just drunk. Nati said it quite normal for the nordish to drink much more then we do. Not only for keeping warm but also because they are usually not allowed to. Dror, I met there has been really nice but he was way to small. He was very interested in how far I know Moran and where from but also why I am interested in the topic. The party was fun for sure and I met a lot of people again I learned to know on the last party- this time without karaoke.