Mittwoch, Juli 25, 2007

staying home for a day

Monday I stayed in Beit Pax, so the office of the Beit Ben Yehuda. Doing some work over the internet. Searching for pages which offer accomodations in Jerusalem and to send them a flyer or to add Beit Ben Yehuda right away as an option. More or less it is quiet close to what I have done in computer service to optemise keywords for several homepages so they climb up on their rating at google and other search machines.

I made it again as I did on the dead sea, cut my foot. Yesterday I spent again with the summercamp 2007. Have been there 9 and on time. The streets were pretty empty because it was tish be av, a memorial day of the destruction of the second temple.
Most of them have been still in bed only the kitchen service was already up. The morning was supposed to be freetime for them with those who wanted I went to the promenade, have an awesome view onto the old city again. There we walked around a little teaching Ori, an israeli teamer some german. In september he is going to start a social year in Berlin, in the house of the wannsee conference.
We were talking and I stepped between the wall and the plattform. the scratches did hurt a little but after a while when I had a look on my foot just seen blood all over. on the lower side I had a deep cut so I just wrapped a tissue around. When we got back I took some band aid from the first aid kit. Was not really a problem to walk with the day over but when I took the bus back to Tel Aviv I kept it still for to long and it was hard going back home.
So this morning when I got up I wrote an email that I wouldn't come, I just couldn't. Tomorrow I'll go there again. Even it is only working on the computer again what I could have done from Carmit's place as well over the internet.

After that the weekend is going to start, not sure what we're doing then or better what sights are open.
Next weekend we already planed the dungeon because there will be a show with extensions. The weekend after that is going to be awesome: Massada at night with light show, Ein Gedi- just seen the entrance the last time because I cut my feet, Beer Sheva, Dead Sea- hope the water is warm, BBQ with Carmit's family- afterwards we'll be dead.