Donnerstag, Mai 10, 2007

ups and downs

UP:
My mom calls me to say that my dad is having a job again. On contract in a company with his 47 years. So they both don´t need to worry about his own business anymore which never really came up very well.
UP:
Giving Kathaarina von Münster my application for the internship in the Beit Ben Jehuda in Jerusalem personally.
DOWN:
I finally got my easter presents from my family when I picked up my dad from work. This year I didn´t need to search for it. But he forgot it in the hot car during the day and so it was all melted.
DOWN:
Getting a call from work that bus number 4 is broken and taken off the street. I should have worked on it last weekend, saturday and sunday. At least 180,-€ gone.
UP:
Sending postcards to friends in Israel and USA. Trying to call some of them. Reaching Carmit and she offers me when it works out with the internship I can stay during that time in her place in Tel Aviv.
Down:
The woman from the International Office in the university stops my enthusiasm amd say I would need a Social Worker as supervisor only when a teatcher of a seminar- she couldn´t even tell me which- gives me the OK, I can take also somebody with a diploma in Political Sciences.
UP/DOWN:
Being contacted by someone I haven´t heard of since a while. Made thinking about feelings again, I have avoided for some weeks now.
DOWN:
Catching a cold and don´t know where and when. Looking like rolled over by a tank.
UP:
Email form Jerusalem that I got the place. Jumping around like crazy in the flat.
DOWN:
A call from work again that the bus is still not running and I would have to work on it on saturday again. At least 90,-€ blown in the wind.
UP:
Only positive thing about it is, that I can try to recover a little, because on sunday I will have to work on the old Zille- bus and I have some more time to work on my presentation for tuesday.

It is kind of the same as ususal those extreme ups and down of emotions.