Freitag, März 30, 2007

Coming soon...

Little Dina is celebrating today with all the spanish folks of her language seminar and didn´t even ask us. Ok, David is already having difficulties in understanding english, don´t even talk about spanish. But I can make up some connections in what is talked about. Wait and see when I´ll start learning it... Hope for her at least to come over this weekend before I´m leaving to pick up the cake I´ve made for her.

Already got Dave´s birthday present for tomorrow. He got an english childrens game some monthes ago, too. But he didn´t even try out yet. Guess Karen, perhaps Dina, Bigi and me are just going into one of those bars around. Smoking a shisha and having some cocktails.

Need to kick my ass, finishing cleaning my room, packing my clothes and finding some other things out in the internet for the sightseeing walk I am doing with the german and israeli people on tuesday. Before and after going to the discussion in the Reichstag.
Sunday evening Raphael and Verena are coming to stay overnight so I´ve to be finished by that time to spare the night with them, probably in the city...