Sonntag, April 08, 2007

Jerusalem in Berlin over easter

For sure I became more and more excited the closer the camp was coming. Even though I was happy we didn´t do both camps right after one another. Don´t think I could have gotten along with it for nearly a month, but also because so we had the chance to meet each other two times and this time even with some new people.
It takes a while to notice what some people mean to another one. So now I know more than I wanted to and have to arange myself with it.
The first week is already over and was crowded with workshops and new experiences. The second haalf is always passing by much faster...

Tonight we´re all going to meet again after the easter weekend in "hostfamilies" to go to a classical concert in the Berlin cathedral.



Even for me this was kind of new. I have been in the Dome before but only the parts belonging to the theological facult/ institute of the Humboldt University, so not yet been to the major hall where the rayers and concerts are taking place.
But I found out that on sundays it is for free to visit the crypt underneath with almost a hundred sarcophargs. There is still a lot to explore in Berlin for myself.





After that, the same as usual took place: discussion about who is joining which group and where to go. At the end we had 2 and a half. Some were alreading hadding back to the house and the others to the Kulturbrauerei, where we split again into Soda Club for Salsa and a Shisha Bar for a drink.