Dienstag, Mai 01, 2007

great weekend

The last weekend was really awesome, I haven´t really had much sleep, but a lot of fun.
On friday I went with some girls form my first semester right after the last seminar to the Treptower Park where we met some others and the later it got the more people where coming. We had a BBQ with more people then expected form our first semester. It was fun and we had the chance to meet and talk besides university and learn to know each other better in private. But I had to go early (around 11pm) because next day I had to work.

Saturday was my second time this season on the bus. Even thogh the weather was great, perhaps a little to hot, we haven´t sold many tickets and only picked up some more in between. After that I went to Moran. Her flatmate was having a birthday party and they made a flat party out of it. We could have opened a second Israeli embassy with all the members who were there. Amasing was that I met Assaf again who we had made a workshop for our kids with. Even I have seen him only that one day he remembered my name. There were really a lot of people and it became more fun when everyone embarassed itsself by singing karaoke. This night I came home around half past 5.

The sunday I used for sleeping loooong, because in the evening we (David, 2 Thomas´, Dirk and another guy) to a concert of Blumenfeld. It was a farewell concert than the band is going to split after this tour. Music was good as usual when live and we had some beer so Davis had to keep me on the line when walking back home.

On monday was not a free day for me either. I should have gone to a lecture but I needed to get some books for the seminars so I did something else usefull instead. Awaiting the Walpurgis-night. It became a custom in the last night of april supposed to be for whitches dancing around fires. Home sweet home, I am one of them, I think. So we went to Boxhagener square close to home, where my sister had to work. The night is also some kind of warm up for the street fights expected on 1st of may. After midnight some idiots started again the aggressions towards the police, throwing bottles and whatelse they could find. Often I got the feeling that it is also a happening for policemen to get rid of some own aggressions.
On first of may, I didn´t stay at home either, but kept it quiet. I went with some friends for minigolf instead of going to one of the demonstrations this year. I made the first place to be seen from behind, but winning doesn´t matter for me at all. Finishing the day with a BBQ on the balcony in the company of good friends made me happy.
So I had a lot of action, but tried to keep the balance with other fun stuff.