Mittwoch, April 18, 2007

capitalism sucks

Today I had a meeting with Doreen and Luise in the evening. Even when the "Goonies" don´t exist anymore we´re trying to keep in contact with meeting once a week. Chatting about the old times and the experiences we made by building up a little organisation for german-israeli youth exchange only out of students and the need to reach something. Although we haven´t made it to Israel last year, we had quite a lot of fun when the young kids, all influenced by terroristic attacks came over in 2005 for almost two weeks. Still remembering that time often.

For sure this was not our major talk tonight. Looks right now that none of us is happy with the situation we´re in. Ok, except Luise who is planing to get married next summer. At least all are able for multitasking. One is working fulltime. Although she is payed good, she stays longer most of the times but no-one seems to be interested in cahnging it more into better quality and quantity. So she still works for 2 to 3 people and not only that she doesn´t feel well in this situation, she looks sick, used and burned out. And she wants to start in her freetime making her last exams and finishing her studies. Being realistic she said she doesn´t believe it in making it the next year. Will take her probably more.
Coming sunday I´m starting on the busses again. This month I only got 2 days of work but in may and june I already got 6 days of work. Monday I had an appointment and I´ll take it, so I can work during the semester every once in a while in the service of bigger events. The tours always take me a whole day so I can only do them on weekends...
But anyway, when everything works out great, I can spent this money for a usefull trip of an internship in Israel.
The commercials are telling us what we need, but to be honest, what for? Everything we really need is some food, a bed with a roof above us. Anything else is was society makes us feel to need it. It doesn´t matter if someone is having a car, there much more possibilities to travel much better for our environment. Poeple look weird at me when I tell them I got no TV. Got Got the internet or other medias to inform myself... Don´t like money but it makes you feel secure, although I don´t have many needs.