Sonntag, April 15, 2007

Trying to...

...trying to face reallity! It´s always hard to say goodbye and sometimes it is even harder. The camp is over and tomorrow the last ones are going to leave back home. I am already trying to face this cruel reallity for two days now, but it doesn´t want to reach my mind yet. Still I am hiding in some kind of a dream perhaps some day it will change and I don´t know into which direction. Anyway I want to keep this feeling up when possible.
On one hand side this world is so small for all the people living on it and on the other side it´s way to big for wishes and dreams. Why? Sure the internet is an awesome revolution to keep in contact but what kind of contact is ist going to be? When people in other countries are only able to see each other perhaps once a year, more often even less? Most of them I already miss since they left and some I even miss before saying goodbye. You´ll always have somebody to touch you more than you even want it to happen.
Society doesn´t leave much space outside of reality. It´s hard to see how some persons go back to everyday life without making dreams come true. They lost their faith that some day maybe can come a chance for realising.
Tonight would be my last chance to make something clear but I know already I´ll not cross the borderline set for me. Hope never to regret it.
Wish everyone only the best and hope to stay in contact with most of them or even better to see them again.
The other wishes will be kept inside me...