Montag, April 23, 2007

funny incident

There was nothing really planed for the weekend, but in the middle of the week Gerlinde called be for a paper I still needed to give her and so I just asked her if we´ll go for a coffee on saturday. We decided to call up Lisa, too and so we all met at the station and went to the turkish- international chidrens-day to the Brandenbuger Gate.
Even they wanted to have a few to get in, there were more people than we expected. So we spent the rest of the afternoon there and finished it with an ice cream at the Potsdamer Square.
Lisa was invited for a concert. That´s why we went by ourselfes to the Salsa Bar on Oranienburger Street, where I had been with Nadav, Dov, Amir, Radi and Carmit before. We arrived there just on time for some dancing lessons for beginners.
The later it got the harder it was to keep the men on distance, especially one of the guys from our table. Anyway we had fun and stayed until after midnight, although we both had appointments next day.

Sunday I had to work and was not really that excited about it, more nervous because I haven´t been on the bus since last season. Was again like the first day. It was kind of fresh and windy so we left the roof closed but it seemed as when the tourist prefered staying somewhere else and we just sold perhaps 15 tickets...
That´s what I call a nice welcome and so my driver that day was as enthusiastic as me.

Gerlinde had told me before that Eran is to be found in Skype. So I searched for his address in there and found 2 persons with the same name. At the end I wrote both of them. I didn´t know the name of the kibbutz he lives in. One of them answered me right away, but not the one I expected. We had a good talk anway and will probably stay in touch. It´s another way of learning to know new people.