Montag, Juli 09, 2007

48 hours non- stop

Ok, this was the longest weekend I´ve ever had. On thursday I already got a call if I could work on monday and they even asked, if I would like a well on saturday. I´m not so good to manage two busses a day, so I canceled on for saturday because I already had some for the weekends. So three days after another I had to work. Now I know again why I always only wanted to do two days after another, was horrible but because of some other reasons, too.
Friday I got a mail of someone I haven´t seen or heard for som years and we wanted to meet saturday night. I was some how nervous and couldn´t sleep at all. So on saturday I first went to a of a friend of mine until I got the call where and when to meet.
So we did and went into another bar close to home, smoking shisha and having fun talking about old times and stuff like that. At the end I had to get up at eight again going to work and only managed the day with some coffein pills.
It was the only sunny day since weeks so I forgot my sunblocker and burned my face again but didn´t notice until coming home. Where I didn´t stay long because I had to meet with some others going to parctice singing with a band on the other side of the city for some hours. On july 18th we have singers night from university and wanted be better for that.
So last night I finally hade eigth hours of sleep but not enough yet to catch it up again. I really need some holidays before I´m leaving for Israel where I won´t have so many time as well.
Again I found out why I don´t like to work more then 2 days after another because my voice also because of the singing is nearly gone!