Dienstag, Mai 22, 2007

tension increases each day

I had a realaxing long weekend with some work and an open air concert with awesome weather.
On the weekend I called Natanael and we´re having some kind of fast change. He is coming back from Jerusalem only 10 days before I´m flying there. Told him already to show me his pics so I can get some ideas where to go in the country and see something.
Yesterday I got a fax from the beit ben jehuda and because of that I already ordered the flights. Now july 19th until september 4th are for sure to be spent in Israel.
Today I brought the last papers to the International Office and got the contract for the Internship.
Now that everything is done so far I don´t even want to wait for nearly two more months to get started heading to Tel Aviv. Carmit called me on saturday to tell me that the timespan is ok with her and she is excited as well.
This weekend my grandparents are coming to Berlin so I´ll have to tell my grandma. Guess she´ll be a little mad at me because she is afraid that anything will happen over there. Hope to take them on a tour with me on the bus for some sightseeing on saturday. But it shouldn´t be a problem with any of my drivers.
So now the cleaning starts not just because 2 of my shelves fell from the wall again. Now I have some holes there and don´t know where to put my books and stuff. I also rented the room to somebody while I´m gone so I am not going to have much more expenses in paying my rent.

Hope to see so many of my friends again, perhaps also some of my Goonies, I haven´t heard of since quite a while. And this time I want to see much more of the countryside, than Jerusalem and Tel Aviv where I´m staying during the week.
Cann´t wait to jump into the airplane at the moment...