Montag, Juni 11, 2007

Weekend started already crazy

The last week was fine for me even when I had a lot to do. But I prefer those days instead of being bored. Still have to finish some referats and a project presentation about interkulturell padagogics.
Friday we had finished a little earlier and it was for good because dad finally made to bring me a shoe closet and some wine-stones for building my new shelve after 2 of the others came out of the wall again. After that I did some shopping even when my fridge doesn´t look like it today. I really had problems to get into our apartment and at the end I broke off the key in the lock I was really pissed off and wanted to punsh something. We have more than 30° during the days now and I bought some Ice cream which started to melt already.
So I went to the shop around the corner to have it fixed. The man joined me home to have it fixed. For me it was sure he is going to have it broken open and that I´ll have to pay not only for that but for a new lock as well. This guy really got the end of the key out of it and could also manage to have a new one made out of it...
for 20,-€ all together!