Dienstag, Juli 03, 2007

Hardcore week/- end

Thursday I had to work and both days on the weekend, too.
On friday I had to have 3 presentations in three seminars, as far as I know never had that many before at one day. The first I got only one week before. The second was really easy but at the end I couldn´t held it because there was not time left so we kept it for the next time. The last was the biggest. Aproject presentation about intercultural education and this a hughe topic. So I made an integrating test with the class but nearly none of them would really have passed it. They should give back thei germans passports. Was really fun trying to answer those 100 questions, which were at first only established for the muslim migrants coming to germany. Now they´ll make it with all, doesn´t matter from where at least in this one federal state.
Another test was to order different countries to numbers of migrant groups in germany. ok the biggest were easy: turkey and italy but after that most of them thought about russia which was more in the middle then on top.
Saturday and sunday working and not so much sleep but this is typical every weekend.