Mittwoch, September 05, 2007

back to the roots

... and that´s to be taken quiet serious in 2 ways!
Yesterday in the early morning I arrived back in Berlin. It was fucking freezing and I had nothing warm to wear in my suitcase. Only 6°C in Tegel Airport ind clouds of breath were coming out of me. Looked liked a new ice age for me.
Was comletely pissed off. In Tel Aviv they had some new security and they controlled almost everyone. It took me over an houre and they even checked Ferdinand´s birthday present in the labratory, X-rayed my camera and my mobile. The only thing missing was a personal treatment.
In the airplane I had a middle seat and because of that no sleep, no nothing just a stiff neck.
My mom picked me up unless I would have been frozen before reaching home. Cought some sleep or better tried to. My sister was there as well because she hasn´t seen me for so long and since she is preganant, becoming the more family kind because of her hormons. The monster send me the dog in or shoke the waterbed until I got up by myself.

The next day I went to the dentist. This appointment I had made 2 months ago, without any chance of still saying no. Started home awesome. There I had a wisdom tooth taken out and a root treatment...