Montag, September 17, 2007

Life fucks you every day

Somehow nothing really worked out as I would have liked to have it. Besides that I am working quite a lot before the season is over. And after I haven´t earned any money, just spent it the last two months on my Internship in Israel...
A week ago was my 26th birthday. It sounds as when I should have to act as an adult for some years, past and coming. I don´t feel like it. Just skipped everything that day. The only thing planed was an appointment for a checkup by my doc, but only because I haven´t thought of that day when I made it 2 months ago. No people, no party, no nothing!
Ok, my parents came around and Bigi stayed over night but those facts are not uncommon. Would have liked to lock myself in my room!
Wednesday I stayed at my parens place, cause I haven´t really spent time with them since I am back. Cuddling my baby and sleeping in front of the fireplace, but not for long. They had the craftsman coming at 8 in the morning... in the middle of the night.
So thursday I went to visit some friends in Magdeburg. Have seen the city, you can walk through, doesn´t take that long. The last and only time I´ve been there was 3 years ago or 4? The night spent in a hippie- club, nice location. Next day was a little shocking, so I shot myself that night in a ska and reggea consert, but not hard enough. Since then I am just acting...