Samstag, November 17, 2007

weekend for sale

Since I got the call that from last wednesday on there will be only two busses on the road because of the winter, I got my fist weekend off since I am back from Israel. Used the chance for sleeping as long as I want to. Turning of the mobile, not setting a watch. Went to bed really early and kept staying in bed after I woke up. Just being lasy every once in a while ist great.
OK, did some work as well like washing clothes, cooking something, helping David in the cold to fix the door to the balcony and trying to order my room.
Tonght we'll go to a concert again. It's already two weeks ago since the last time. Will be fun going out again and not being worried about when going home to catch up some sleep. Or looking the next morning like a fifty year old.
Usually I don't have to worry about how old I look like. At the beginning of the semester they asked me for an ID when I wanted to buy some cigarettes. Yesterday I went to a crafts store for making some christmas presents for some people. The man was not only surprised that I can stitch. He thought I would need it for school and guessed me around the age of 17. He wanted to know what kind of water I am using.
Hope that it doesn't become a habbit to other people!