Mittwoch, Dezember 26, 2007

finally its over

Christmas, why are we celebrating it? Can understand, that christians are celebrating it because of the religious backround. For almost 4 generations my ancestors left church, it was one of my great-grandfathers.
Exhausting as every year. This year as the one before when I prefered being in Israel, my little cousins grandparents, who are not mine, joined us. I do like them. When the boys were still little I spent some days, weekends and weeks with them in their garden by a lake. Guess would have been fallen out of this society completely when I would have had more possibilities of thinking about.
It started already on christmas eve. It were just the four of us and Antonio. My mom, stressed as every holiday, started an argument, because she missunderstood something I talked to dad to. What the heck is she interfering when it has nothing to do with her at all. The day after my uncle came with his family and the boys, their grandparents and my grandfather with his wife. Everybody was gathering around my pregnant sister, giving her tips, which she was sick of already. Nobody asked me this time for my experiences I had during my 2 months in Israel or the pictures.
Thats how everything starts to change....