Donnerstag, November 16, 2006

Ein Sommertag Mitte November


This morning I really had problems to convince myself to get up at all. I more or less rolled down from my matress. Ok I have to commit I had some more wine last night than I should have had. Karen and me were having some nice discussions about life, men...
So this morning I was feeling like a turtle trying to take my head, arms and legs inside and just keep hiding underneath my blanked- but I got up, somehow.
In the radio they said it was supposed to become really warm today, something around 18 degrees, so I had the first smile in my face.
As usual, I went to Potsdam having a seminar and taking the bus from the train station to university. There was a cute littel girl coming in sitting in a wagon and trying to reach out for everything nearby. Also as usual the bus was filled with students and next to her was a guy talking to his girlfriend. The little girl was just trying to grap for the label on the bag of his jeans and it was somehow looking as when she will lay her hands on his butt. Was kind of a funny situation to watch.
I didn´t know that girls are starting up with boys that early.

Wow that´s what I call a night. Going to a concert with Dina, Karen coming after. Sleeping two hours and still feeling a little drunk.