Sonntag, November 05, 2006

como estas?

I have to commit that my spanish isn´t really the best. Now wonder I never learned it, but anyway just by listening to Karen and Dina while talking I do learn a little something.
And when I got a vocab list perhaps I will make it.

This weekeend was a nice one as I haven´t had since quite a while ago. After meeting some promopeople of the fritz-club at the university on friday, I now got a black bag for going shopping. OK until now we have some more because by going home each of us got another one.

I had only little time bringing my stuff home and meeting Frank again.
Ya I really did meet him since something around three months now again al the Ring-Center in a café.
I was becoming a little nervous before, why not, we haven´t talked for some months now. But somehow we managed. It´s not that I was the only one of us not sure about how to react by being confronted with the other person. Anyhow we talked a lot about what we were thinking of in those passed weeks, what was going on with us and also what happend new.
Now we are going to see if our friendship will at least go into the direction of what we had together before- somebody to talk to.



Changing topics and coming to to this night a little later. Already before I made up with Karen and Dina to go to the Fritz because this night was supposed to be for free at least for all students and so we just took Frank with us. So it was his chance to see my new flat for the first time but also to meet the girls.
Right at the entrance Dina than noticed that she forgot her student ID and today everyone has to be at least a little asshole so I sayd we´re going to try it anyway with her spanish ID. Nobody in there would probably notice the difference. So at least we girls got in there without paying. Hey, students are taking nearly every chance for free, because we´re most of the time out of money. ;-) Some more, some less.
And for sure we had a nice time in there. The musik in the rock room was kind of good. We haven´t even payed much for drinks and so we became more and more funny. Thanxs a lot to my barbitch!



Saturday I again took the girls and we picked up Jan from work and going together with him to a concert. I only knew one band of those 4 or 5 bands before and they kind of fell out of the constallation, because it was not metall. I have nor problems with metall at all. I can listen to it every once in a while. But I have to commit, I have problems when they are just screaming and my ears have problems with it too. For gods sake I just want to understand what they are singing. Karen tried to convince me somehow: "It is their way of expressing feelings." But anyhow when I don´t understand them I don´t know what they are so agressive about.